The worldwide outbreak of corona (COVID-19) has major consequences for everyday life and possibly also for your organization. VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne understands the exceptional situation you might be facing with the additional challenges and questions. In addition to our corona helpdesk that you contact for all your questions, you can find all our publications about the corona outbreak and the influence it has or may have on different industries, organizations, obligations and processes within organizations.
Webinar: Navigating the impacts of COVID-19 on Aruba
Together with Grant Thornton, our firm hosts a webinar about the impacts of COVID-19 on Aruba on Wednesday April 22 2020. The webinar starts at 10:00 AM (local time) and will be held in English.
The following topics will be covered:
1. Business continuity planning
2. Fiscal Relief Plan 2020
3. Tax Savings and Cashflow Improvements
4. Employment law
5. Tenancy law
Participation is free, however registration is required. You can register via the website of Eventbrite.
- Subsidy of wages for employers on Curacao
- COVID-19 and commercial rental agreements
- Emergency measure for employers on Bonaire (update)
- Meetings and passing resolutions during the corona crisis (update)
- Corona crisis in the Dutch Caribbean: consequences for commercial contracts
- Corona on St. Maarten, Curacao, Aruba and the BES-Islands, what should and can you do as an employer?
- Business continuity at VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne (update)
You can contact our corona-helpdesk for all sorts of questions from now on. For example, do you have questions concerning:
- Reducing labor hours, the obligation to (whether or not) continue to pay wages and the possibilities to command or cancel (holiday) leave?
- Public order, safety and emergency legislation?
- Your current (financial) obligations towards counterparties or supervisors?
- The method of meeting and descision-making?
The VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne Corona-helpdesk is at your service. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.